Hop On Hop Off Darwin Bus Tours
- Litchfield National Park: The national park is full of wildlife and bird life that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world! After exploring the park, take a drive down to Mindil Beach Markets at sunset for some local color and delicious food.
- Crocodylus Park: It is one of the few places in Australia where visitors can get up close with crocs! Plus it is a great spot for rock climbing, kayaking, quad biking, fishing, or horse riding.
- Cavenagh Street Jetty: This is where you will find some amazing views of Darwin Harbor and it's only minutes from downtown.
- Visit Cullen Bay: This suburb on Darwins shores is known for its luxurious waterfront mansions and trendy restaurants. Some of the most popular attractions in Cullen Bay include bars such as The Deck Lounge and Cheeky Monkeys Bar & Restaurant. If you want to enjoy an evening stroll around this beautiful suburb then head over to Bicheno Boulevard or Scenic Point Reserve.
- Visit the Museum and Art Gallery of NT: The museum is a must visit spot if you are interested in art and culture. It has a cultural centre, history centre, space centre, and region gallery that showcases Aboriginal artworks. You should also make time to visit Darwin Regional Gallery which houses many exhibitions including local history exhibitions, Watercolour Gallery and the artspace that features contemporary artworks by local artists. The gallery also has an auditorium for screenings, lectures, talks or public performances.
- Take a dip at Mindil Beach Markets: Located at Mindil Beach Reserve on Bath Street, this market is open all year long with stallholders who sell handcrafts from around Australia as well as food stalls serving up.
- Nightcliff Shopping Centre: Here you will find many different shops including restaurants, stores, coffee shops and a supermarket. At night there are many different events such as live music performances and fashion shows.
- Casuarina Shopping Centre: This shopping centre features fashion boutiques as well as supermarkets and cafes. It has an undercover car park to make it safer for shoppers at night.
- Palmerston Shopping Centre: this shopping centre has more than 100 specialty stores including clothing boutiques, jewellery stores, shoe stores and beauty salons. There is also a food court with lots of dining options including McDonald's, KFC and Subway outlets.