Milan is Italy's second largest city and the seat of the Lombardy regional government. As well as being known for its art and architecture and luxury structures, Milan is also known for its culture. As a tourist in Milan, you'll be able to explore a wide range of attractions. In the northern Italian city of Milan, you'll find Castello Sforzesco, the starting point of your tour. Restaurants and parks may be found near this castle, so a walk in the park would be ideal.
One of Milan's most popular museums, Milan's Pinacoteca di Brera, is a great place to see a wide variety of masterpiece artworks.
If you're looking for a fashionable European mall to visit, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan's largest and most popular mall, is a good place to start. Italian unity, symbolised by the Galleria, has been described as "alive."
Teatro Dal Verme, on Via San Giovanni sul Muro, is a great place to see a show. St. Mary of the Grazie, Milan's most popular church. A gypsum board can also be used to create unique works of art, such as those done with tempera and oil. Explore Milan's iconic architecture by visiting the Duomo. It is located in the centre of Piazza del Duomo, the city's most important square.
There are other additional attractions in Milan, such as the Quadrilatero D'Oro, Piazza Dei Mercanti, Navigli Lombardi, Leonardo Da Vinci's Vineyard, and Museo Del Novecento.
To cover all the famous attractions of the city the hop on hop bus tour is very much helpful in Milan. The tour covers almost 30 stops. The buses runs on 4 different routes to cover the maximum attractions and view points of the city. Many tourist visiting Milan prefer the Hop on Hop off Bus Tour and enjoy the best experience of sightseeing.
Take advantage of the Hop on Hop Off Buses in Milan for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. The tickets you get on these buses are good for 24, 48, or 72 hours. You'll be able to see most of the city's attractions in a 60-minute bus ride. If you don't want to waste time waiting for the bus, please check the bus schedule. The bueses departs from Castello and the tour start at 9:30 and buses keep running with the gap of every 50 minutes. Here you will get free ear phone while exchanging the voucher to listen the audio commentary about the tour. You will also get map of the city to know more and better planning of your tour. If you are taking a bus of City Sightseeng then you must download the sightseeing experience app to know the location of Hop on Hop off Bus stops and route. It will help you to reach the bus stop easily.
- Make a list of the places you want to see, and then set out on a journey of discovery.
- Discover the city's history and learn about its sights with the help of knowledgeable experts.
- You may easily purchase and obtain a QR code booking voucher for these buses' tickets online.
- At any time, you can take a picture of yourself riding on a Hop on Hop off Bus.
- You can get on the bus at any stop and exchange the voucher with the driver directly.
- Mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at every stop, regardless of the method of payment.
- Listen to audio commentary in ten different languages.
- Free Wifi facility is available at the buses.
- Access for disabled people