The largest and most populous city of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is present on the south-eastern coast of the Persian Gulf. The global Gulf city is primarily a business and transportation hub. The primary sources of its revenue are oil, trade, and tourism. With a rating of being the most expensive city in the Middle East, it is also quite popular as the shopping capital and the "city of gold". The city is a part of Arabian Desert, therefore, the climate here is sunny and humid during summers with many sandstorms whereas cool and chilly in winters.
Things not to miss out while being in Dubai
Hop-on and hop-off
the buses at the chief centres for tourist attractions which include the following:
- Historical Dubai museum, the centre of finance, tourism, and commerce. Witness the world's tallest and stunning building Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab, one of its kind and iconic landmarks in Dubai.
- Visit the Gold Souq to shop for gold jewellery with overflowing varieties and designs.
- Kids will love to visit the IMG world of adventure that is a kid’s attraction and theme park with multiple dining.
- Dine in one of the famous restaurants in Dubai and relish on some famous Arabic cuisines. You can also find a delicious variety with delighting South Asian, Chinese, continental cuisines and fast food.
Key Places you must be visiting at Dubai
Tourism makes an essential part of Dubai. A significant number of tourists visit the city every year making it the fourth most-visited city in the world. The reasons for which people have such a magnetic effect for the town are its beautiful beaches, adventurous desert, world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment. Some must visit places of Dubai include:
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site Dubai Creek and Dubai Creek Park associated with it.
- Some of the famous beaches in Dubai you must not skip visiting are Kite Beach, Black Palace Beach, Al Mamzar Beach Park, Umm Suqeim Beach, and Royal Island Beach Club.
- Dubai showcases some of the best fun activities that you should not miss that include a ride on the cable car, Dolphinarium, camel ride, exotic birds show, and old-style horse carriage.
- The architectural marvel of Dubai is evident with the famous Burj Khalifa, another masterpiece in Dubai is the artificial archipelago Palm Jumeirah.
- Dubai Miracle Garden is the next place on the list that you must visit. It is the world's largest flower garden.
Tips & Essentials for the Tour
The cosmopolitan city located in UAE is famous for its luxury spas, romantic Arabian sands, shopping malls, and beaches. With the desert type climate, Dubai can face extremes of temperatures like it is severely hot in summers and bitterly cold during winters. You're your bags according to the season in which you are visiting. It is a place where ancient sands meet modern luxuries.
Dubai is a modern and fashionable city, and it allows all the cultures to mingle together forming a harmonious blend. The locals wear abaya as a part of their culture, but you can freely carry some fashionable and comfortable dresses with you like:
- Denim Jacket
- Cold shoulder tops/ sleeveless tops
- Cozy sweatshirt (as it may get cold during the night)
- Striped dress
- Swimsuits (for beaches)
- Pashmina/scarf (during winters)
While out on tour footwear makes an essential part of your carry along bag packs. It is necessary to carry the shoes wisely, or you will cut short the fun and enjoyment you are about to dive in during your Hop-on-hop-off Dubai bus tour!
- Boots (during winters)
Dubai has a fantastic nightlife with nightclubs and bars. Even many shops and malls remain open 24/7 for tourists, yet you must not forget carrying some traveling essentials with you to avoid last moment rush during the Dubai night bus tour.
- Lightweight Camera
- Battery backups, chargers, and essential cords
- Cosmetics including body lotion, lip balm, lip color, sunscreen (for weather extremities)
- Toiletries like body soap, shampoo, toothbrush and paste
- Hats, Sunglasses (for beaches)
- Traveling passport
- Water Bottles
You nearly finish your packing with this and are now ready to set out for a hop-on-hop-off bus Dubai tour!